Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lemony Deliciousness...

So, since I got a new, nicer apartment, I've been doing more entertaining.  One of those included having the family over for Father's Day.

My dad loves lemon.  So I figured I'd hunt down a lemon dessert that would make him happy.  I mean, it was Father's Day after all. 

And I found this. 


And here's the thing.  Well, two things. 

It was super easy and you pretty much have to make it the day before.  Bonus.

Frozen Lemonade Pie - Serves 8
(Recipe adapted from The Neelys)

  • 1 graham cracker crust
  • 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
  • 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 6 fl. oz. frozen lemonade concentrate, keep frozen

In medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.  Fold gently.

Add frozen lemonade and continue to fold gently.  Do not let mixture become soupy.

Pour mixture into pie crust and freeze overnight.

Garnish with whipped topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment